Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Home Sweet Home



Have spent the past few months now at my AMAZING new job in Chelsea Harbour Design centre, every day is an inspiring one, and I finally have the opportunity to do what I love.
Below are just a few home improvements I have made of my own. 


 Butterflies vintage SW3 - Frames Ikea 


 Orchid Garden Centre SW3 - Old Fruit Scales Grandmas - Mirrors antique - Hydrangeas Fake Landscapes Brompton Road SW7  

 Green House - Ikea - Vases antique - Pots Grandmas - Old Gin Bottles Grandmas - Tin Bird Cage Vintage SW6 - Painting C215 Robs - Lamp Habitat - Books Grandmas - Picture Mummy as a little girl!! 
 Frame Laura Ashley - Brass bird Grandmas - Candle Pomegranate Noir Jo Malone - T cup Vintage - Glass Display jar Vintage - Table antique SW7 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment